Recruitment Status: Open
Ensure that you read and understand our requirements here: Our Requirements
Step 1: Register an account
- Head to https://seat.jdrc.space
- Log in via EVE SSO (verify that the URL is “https://login.eveonline.com” to ensure it is safe)
Step 2: Add ALL of Your Character(s)
- Click on your Name on the Top Right of the screen. Select Link Character
- Login via EVE SSO (if prompted)
- Select your Character from the dropdown menu and hit Authorize
- Repeat this step for ALL characters
NOTE: To add alts from extra accounts you may need to hit “cancel” in the EVE login screen to be directed back to the Login page
- Back on the Auth click on your Name on the Top Right, go to Profile and set your Main Character
- Click Change Email and set an email address (this is required for the forum access unfortunately).
Step 3: Pester a recruiter
- Join JDRC channel in-game, or
- Join our public Discord and ping @Recruiter
Step 4: Have a Discord voice interview
This is a fairly laid back but thorough interview.
We are looking to find out more about you as a person and help us determine if you are going to be a good fit or not. Your recruiter will schedule a time which suits you.
You must have a microphone and be able to speak English